The McKinley School PTA’s Nominating Committee is accepting and considering candidates for the 2019-20 PTA Executive Board. If you would like to be part of a vibrant team dedicated to providing enriching activities for the McKinley community, then please consider putting your name forward to the PTA Executive Board. Positions can be shared as “co.” Please note: you must be a paid PTA member to be considered for a position.
Positions available for the 2019-2020 McKinley School PTA Executive Board are:
- President-Elect (s): train to be President
- Treasurer (s): have custody & maintain a full account of PTA funds
- Assistant Treasurer (s): train to be Treasurer
- Secretary (s): record minutes & attendance
- VP (s) Cultural Arts Programming: identify, plan, & schedule cultural enrichment programs & events
- VP (s) Membership Representative: recruit members to the PTA & collect dues
- VP (s) Fun & Fundraising: identify, plan & organize additional fundraising and free family events
Nominees will be presented at the PTA General Meeting on April 25.
Questions may be directed to the Nominating Committee (Alice Morgan at morganalicef(at)gmail(dot)com; Sofia Luciano at sofieq215(at)aol.(dot)om; Anna Wood at annamckinleypta(at)gmail(dot)com.).
If you are interested in being considered for any of these positions, please contact Anna Wood on the Nominating Committee at annamckinleypta(at)gmail(dot)com by April 22.
The PTA Nominating Committee
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here